Sunday, June 30, 2013

Good design comes in small containers!


Arranging a bowl of flowers in the morning can give a sense of quiet 
in a crowded day - like writing a poem or saying a prayer. 
~Anne Morrow Lindbergh~




I love to find small vases and containers. They make it so easy to quickly add a 
few blossoms or touch of green to my home. This time of year I always have 
one  or two of these containers in the house. I have found if I can cut the flowers 
early in the morning before the sun makes them droop and place them in one of my
containers, then I can enjoy their special little details for several days. Here are 
a few of my favorite containers. I also love to mix my herbs in for a touch of 
greenery. They offer an extra little scent as I pass by.






























Next time you see a small container, try to imagine it with several cuttings of 
your favorite flower and a few sprigs of herbs. There you have it an
instant arrangement! 

No comments:

Post a Comment