Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Interior Design Blues



Sometimes I wonder what I'm gonna do
'Cause there ain't no cure for the summertime blues


Barclay Butera
I have never been a huge fan of the color blue. But this summer various 
combinations of blue have been flying around the design world.
I now have a good case of the summertime blues! It is really growing on me!

Cynthia Jorgensen
I love the blue ceiling! 

Thibaut wallcovering, waterbury trail in navy, really livens up
this laundry room.



 The walls are covered floor-to-ceiling in blue and white delft tile 
(expertly placed there by another blue and white lover and 
previous owner Carolyne Roehm).


The purple walls are an interesting choice with the 
blue bedding and drapery fabric.


Great choices of blue in this coastal chic room!

You will really feel like you are by the sea in this blue
and white bedroom.


I can never get enough of blue and white porcelains! It
works with almost any decor. I even have them 
in my house!


Blue and white porcelains work in a variety of rooms.


 Amazing blue lacquer for the cabinets. This room has
a large scale yellow and white wallpaper that doesn't 
show in this picture. 


Nothing wrong with taking your blue and white outside!


There are many shades of blue. This room pulls fabrics and 
paintings that are soft and calm.


The use of blue tile in this bath gives it a spa like feel.


I have always loved this Clarence House 
wallpaper in the blue background.


This blue wallpaper even looks great in the kitchen!

I could go on for hours adding blue pictures, but
if you want to see more blue go visit my 
My Blue e Bianco board on Pinterest.



Maybe this is why so many people love blue!

source: Pink Clutch blog, my design chic, Veranda, the glam pad, 
home bunch, belclaire house blogspot

1 comment:

  1. Very happy to say your post is very interesting to read.I never stop myself to say something about it.You’re doing a great job.Keep it up

    Interior Design Courses in Chandigarh

    ReplyDelete