Thursday, June 25, 2020

The 2020 Southeaster Designer Showhouse

It is the Last Weekend for the 2020
Southeastern Designer Showhouse

*I am going to share my pictures with you and
at the bottom will be links where you can
see larger pictures of the rooms.
I tried to focus on specific places in the house,
The designers really are cutting edge this year!
I think this was my favorite room in the house.

There are a lot of innovated things happening in this house! 
That is a flat screen television on an industrial easel.

I love the use of a Lucite lamp, so it doesn't 
block the garden view.

The floor in the Master Bath was gorgeous. It is all tile.

The Master Bath feature his and hers vanities
and showers. 

Love the two rounded showers! One for him
and one for her! 

This is the cocktail table in the Master Bedroom. 
I wish I had that beautiful box on that fabulous table!

Now I know what orchid arrangement I want to do next! 

In the downstairs area, they have an indoor pool.
This looks like a fun place to "hang out" on a rainy day! 


Beautiful Linens in the girl's bedroom.

A nice little escape to work on your art. 
Great window treatments!

What a beautiful window treatment. 
I just used the Lucite drapery hardware 
in a beach house. 

This room was the most traditional room in the house.

All of the Bathrooms in this year's house had 
incredible tile work! 

They also had great cabinets too!

Great looking barstools with sleek cabinets 
and appliances in the Kitchen.

I don't think it would bother me to do laundry in this 
great place! If we still had a dog, it sure would
be easy at bath time! 

I loved the lighting and artwork in the stairwell! 

Wouldn't you love to hang out with your friends
around the pool and the fire pit?

We exited through the garage and these fluffy
sheep were wearing their mask as a 
safety precaution. 

I have never seen a garage that looked like this one! 

This is the BACK of the house! 

Be sure and take
the time to scroll through Part 1 and 2 of the 
Southern Hospitality's blog on the showhouse.
She has great professional looking pictures! 
You will get a better feel for the entire house.




Click on the title of the post in Coral (at the top) to view this post online. You can see recent posts, other blogs I like, my archives and the links I post on the right sidebar. Some things do not translate as well in email. If you see there is a problem just click over. It is a more enjoyable reading experience. Thank you so much for following my blog. There is also a sign-up link available to receive this blog by email and another one to sign up for my newsletter Southern~Design~Style..

No comments:

Post a Comment