Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Where did she go?

I guess some of you thought I fell off the face of the earth!


I am still here and didn't know I wasn't reaching you with my blog posts. I love
all the wonderful things that technology offers us, but when it messes up....

Well this is what happened to my blog!



And this is how I felt!



I thought about doing this!



and I tried to do this, but it was like reading a foreign language!


So I decided I needed HELP!




and I called on the talented Anna Davis. She is the
jewel at Minutes Matter that originally set up
my blog.



So she has me back up and delivering again! 
YEAH ANNA

and where it says Blog archive 
on the right side of my page, you can read the post that 
you missed.

You can also sign up for my monthly design newsletter.

and sign up to receive my blog at 
your e-mail address. So forward it to your friends that 
might enjoy reading it too.


Be sure and post a comment at the bottom. 
I love hearing from YOU!


Sources: Lilly Pulitzer on Facebook, Minutes Matter, Google Images







No comments:

Post a Comment