Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Cloister Christmas


I thought I would wrap up 2013 with a final holiday post. 
The Touring Gals and I headed down to Saint Simons Island, 
 Georgia  early December for their Christmas Tour of Homes.
Last years tour was fabulous, every house was beautiful.
But we were disappointed with their selections this year.
They do not let you take interior shots, but there was 
only one house that I would consider worthy for a blog post.

After the tour we went to The Cloister for lunch.The Cloister was 
beautifully decorated for Christmas,
so we were not completely disappointed! 
It was an unseasonably warm day for December on
the island. So we enjoyed having lunch on
the porch. After lunch I walked around taking pictures 
to share with you. So come with me!


Beautiful tree

Gorgeous arrangements dressed up for the holidays




Children loved the life size Gingerbread House


I especially love the birds! He is a pretty fella!



I need to dress up my orchids with some berries too!



We then took a little break for shopping in the Village. 

After that, we headed over to the Lodge for a cocktail and to enjoy 
the bagpipes at Sunset! 



Two of us also took advantage of marshmallow roasting down by
the fire pit! 

After simply having a wonderful Christmas time on the island,
I have one thing to say....


No comments:

Post a Comment